The Prism Team is growing, but not just for growth’s sake. Any growth at Prism is focused first and foremost on maintaining and improving our services and valued relationships with our customers. For us, that growth always starts with our people because at Prism – people matter.
With the upgrades and enhancements to the now ten mediation rooms at our office, Claris Pointe, a demand for “the Prism way” of mediation has blossomed, leading us to bring on a third mediator to the team, Michelle Sorrells.
Michelle comes to Prism Group, adding value with her extensive work and life experience:
- A wife and mother of two grown daughters
- Active in her community, both professionally and personally
- 25 years of active practice in workers’ compensation
- An LSU Law School graduate
- Adjunct professorship at Southern Law School teaching workers’ compensation as well as implementing and facilitating the Workers’ Compensation Clinic as part of Southern University Law Center’s Clinical Program
- Outstanding technical and excellent relational skills
We are very excited and fortunate to add Michelle’s impressive technical skills to our team, but we are more excited about the invaluable people and relational skills Michelle brings to Prism Group. Her warmth, empathy, genuineness, and true investment in the resolution experience leads to a continuation of the trust, relationships, and results that have established Prism Group as the go-to team for resolution.
When she’s not working, Michelle can be found reading “anything and everything” (ideally on a beach), spending time with her two daughters and husband, or playing chess. She is eager to offer more availability and flexibility as the demand for mediations with Prism Group grows. Share in our excitement of adding Michelle to the Prism Group. Contact us today to schedule your mediation with Michelle and to welcome her to the Prism Group Team!